The global trend in packaging has seen PE (polyethylene) gradually replace aluminium as the medium of choice for cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, foods, cleansers & health care products. Squeeze PE tubes are a new advanced packaging medium offering aesthetic appeal, even thickness and a range of finishes. The unique feature of the extruded tube is its flexibility, and ability to “Spring Back” and retain its shape after being squeezed. The durable nature of PE means they withstand the rigours of transportation and handling and are great for use in many environments from the bathroom to the beach to the workshop. Other advantages of the PE tube include it is Eco-Friendly, recyclable, easy to use & fill and is visually appealing, having no side seam.
Available in a wide range of sizes and styles:
- More than 70 tube styles available
- with diameters available from 13mm to 60 mm (for volume 3ml ~350ml)
- various printing types (offset/silkscreen/hot stamping/labeling)
- different tip options (standard/slant tip/dome tip/nozzle/twist off etc.)
- different types of cap (screw on, flip top cap etc.)
- tamper/safety seal
- Produced in single or multii-layers
- HDPE (high density PE) / LDPE (low density PE)
- 5 layer incorporates a EVOH layer (Ethylene & Vinyl alcohol) for barrier protection
With more than 20 years experience in this field, and 100% production exported to USA, EU, Japan and Australasia, Zedtex offer tubes from a leading global manufacturer who has developed long term relationships with world famous brands such as Avon, VSB, Maybelline, Marks & Spencer, Kanebo. Quality is assured with ISO 9001:2000, ISO14000 and ISO 18000 certification.
The Civil Engineering world trend is light weight, energy saving, safety, durability and low maintenance. Geotextile composites and products such as geogrids and meshes have been developed for many applications including civil engineering applications including roads and more.VIEW DETAIL
Through collaboration with our industry partners Zedtex can offer custom made ropes, cables and plied twines or cords. Plied yarns can be developed with specific properties to suit the end use environment and using the world’s strongest synthetic fibers and high grade steel components, rope and cable systems can be developed to substitute steel cables and steel wire rope.VIEW DETAIL